Large Dry Mortar Batching Plant
|FOB Price:||US $3,600-42,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $3,600-42,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GL-300
- Control Type: CNC
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Layout: Vertical
- Voltage: 380V or Customer Require
- Weight: 500kg
- Drum Thicknes: 5mm
- Color: Any Color
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Transport Package: Nude Package or Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE
- Power Supply: Electric
- Shaft Type: Single
- Power: 4-8kw
- Capacity: 1-2t/H
- Volume: 450L
- Screw Conveyor: 2.2*0.165m
- Technology: Support
- Trademark: Gofine
- Specification: φ 680x1260mm
- HS Code: 8474310000
Introduction of large dry mortar batching plant
The capacity of dry mortar plant is 5-100tph. It can be full automatic or semi automatic. The plant structure type can be workshop type, series type or tower type. The machine cover space is 50-1000m². The large dry mortar plant includes sand dryer, burning furnace, bucket elevator, screen, storage silo, screw conveyor, weighing system, mixer, packing machine, dust collector and control system.
5 TPH (40m³) Small Dry Mortar Plant is used for producing dry mortar which productivity is 1-5t/h. It's mainly composed of screw mixer, screw elevator, vertical finished prodution silo, valve packing machine, also includes air compressor, electric control cabinet etc. The machine has covers an area of small, less investment, quick effect, high efficiency, the advantages of simple operation, three people can operation, 2-4 tons per hour. This machine is fully sealed production, no dust. Computer measurement automatic packaging.
Raw Materials of large dry mortar batching plant
1. Cementing material: cement, lime, plaster.
2. Aggregate: yellow sand, quartz sand, limestone, dolomite, expanded perlite, etc.
3. Mineral admixture: industrial byproduct, fly ash, pozzolana, fine silica powder etc.
4. Water-retention and thickening material.
5. Chemical additives.
Mixing Time: 40~180s, depending on different raw materials;
Mixing Effect: >95%, based on the mixing ratio 1:1000;
Mixing Paddles: Anti-wear cast steel, 23Mn;
Mixing Drum Thickness: 8mm/14mm
Discharging System: Two doors, Pneumatic Discharge, AIRTAC cylinders.
Applications of large dry mortar batching plant
1. Dry mortar
2. Putty powder
3. Masonry mortar
4. Plaster powder
5. Insulation mortar
6. Water-proof mortar
7. Self-leveling mortar
8. Wall plastering mortar
9. Colored coating mortar
10. Heat-preservation mortar
11. Thin and Smooth wall mortar
12. Ceramic tile adhensive mortar
13. Hand-plastering screeding mortar
Advantages of large dry mortar batching plant
1. Advanced design concept, with high production efficiency.
2. With special fault self-diagnosis system and low failure rate.
3. High intelligent and modula design, with easy and quick installation.
4. High efficiency dust collecting system, energy conservation and environmental protection.
5. By adding different chemical additives, it has fine properties of bond, thermal and acoustic insulation, crack-resistance, workability , Water-retention, wear-proof, anti-corrosion, etc.
The large dry mortar mix plant consists of the following parts:
1. Wet Sand Drying System:
Triple-cylinder dryer to reduce the sand water content to ≤0.5%.
2. Raw Materials Storage System:
Store all kinds of raw materials.
3. Lifting & Conveying System:
Bucket Elevator, Belt Conveyor, Screw Conveyor, Crane.
4. Weighing System:
Depending on different formulas, weighing in proportion accurately.
5. Mixing System:
With 60~180s blending, materials are mixed evenly.
6. Bagging System:
End products are packed by 20/50/sack, or delivered by tank truck directly.
7. Dust Collection System:
Collect dust from drying system, weighing system, mixing system, packing system, protect the working and living environment.
8. Control System:
Semi-auto/Full-auto Control, convenient for operation and management.
Technical datas of large dry mortar batching plant
RFQ of large dry mortar batching plant
1. What type of dry mortar do you want to produce?
2. What raw materials will you use?
3. Will you get these raw materials in bulk or by bag?
4. How many ton per hour do you want to produce?
5. Which structure type will you use? Series type or tower type?
6. If you need dryer, which type of fuel will you use?
7. Your workshop layout?
8. Geological conditions, snow load and wind load?
Services of large dry mortar batching plant
1.Offering overall technology and business consultation services;
2.Proposing the most suitable scheme and equipment for our customer;
3.Designing and producting machine according to the special demands of clients;
1.Carefully checking machine in every working procedure, quality comes first;
2.Assisting our clients for foundation construction of equipments;
3.Dispatching engineers to install and debug equipments,training the first-line operators on site;
4.Regularly visit clients to solve production problems and providing our technology support.
We have more than 15 years experience, support you best before and after sales service.Quality is first and top Pursuit of our company.
Product pictures of large dry mortar batching plant
About our company
Gofine Machine, establish in 2010, located in Longgang Developed Zone of Xingyang City, Henan, China, specially engaged in producing fertilizer production machinery, animal feed machinery, waste recycling machinery and trading in building machinery and food machinery and wood machinery; we have heavy standardization industrial plants with area 60000 square meter, bring advanced large metal processing equipment, including the 10 sets CNC machining center, 3sets laser cutting machine, and other equipment reaching total 100 sets; we have get known by the ISO9001-20001 certification and CE certification; Welcome you to know us more on our machine and our technology.
We take "Quality First and Customer Supreme" as our business philosophy, adhere business idea"Honesty and Excellence" and spirit of "Practical and Innovative", act "Attitude is everything" to our business and each client.
FAQ of large dry mortar batching plant